This consisted of the following:
- Pork Sausage (par boiled then fried to crisp them up)
- Fried Halved Tomatoes (simple, cut them in half, drop them on the pan)
- Scrambled Eggs (typically with an English Fry up you'll get them over easy or sunny side up, but I decided to scramble these with some seasoning salt, pepper and dried oregano...I have a thing for oregano)
- beans (really really simple...open can, pour into pot and heat)
- sauted mushrooms ( add butter to the pan, toss in chopped button mushrooms, add dried herbs)
Very simple, very filling.