- Chopped Fresh Rosemary (1 sprig ?)
- 2 Cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Toss this into a bowl, add Salt and Pepper, some dried Oregano, bread crumbs and Olive Oil
- Put a bit of Olive Oil in a roasting pan or dish, place the lamb in the dish meat side up
- Crack some pepper onto the lamb
- Rub the side of the lamb with Dijon Mustard
- Add the Bread Crumb mixture to the lamb
We had roasted potatoes, so those were already in the oven cooking. After about 25 minutes of these in a 380 oven, the heat was raised to 400 and in went the lamb. After 20 minutes, the 'tatoes were ready and the lamb was cooked to a medium rare. (during the last 9 minutes, I chopped up some carrots and got them boiling).
I think they turned out well....they didn't last long on the plate.