Friday, July 24, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- I seasoned the pork ribs with sea salt and pepper and placed them in a roasting pan
- I rough chopped 1 yellow onion and 5 cloves of garlic and tossed into the pan
- 3 full bottles of Guinness were added so the meat was thoroughly covered
- The ribs were in the fridge for 2 days (soaking up the good stuff)
- The BBQ was ready and the ribs were on medium heat until crispy
- 2 of the racks I added a bit more seasoning, 2 racks I added some BBQ sauce
The ribs turned out great ! The Guinness flavour wasn't super strong, but it was there in the background.
Be careful when you BBQ these as they can burn easily, especially when the BBQ sauce is added.
A fresh green salad and roasted potatoes finished off the meal.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
We ordered the Calamari to start. Then for a starter I had the steamed mussels and my friend had the Chowder. For mains we both had the fish and chips.