Sunday, August 23, 2009

Breakfast Bacon Egg Cups



I was surfing around looking for something simple to make for breakfast and I came across these Bacon Egg Cups. It's a very simple and tasty recipe. Silly me, i didn't bookmark the site and I'm not sure what it is. I found it through links on this site and others. If you know who's site this came from, please let me know so I can send them a shout out >thanks<. Also, sorry for the bad picture. I'd already eaten one and couldn't find my camera so I used my phone.....eesh.

- grease a muffin pan

- cut small circle pieces of bread using a cookie cutter or glass

- pre-cook some bacon (not completely as it will be going in the oven)

- break egg into a bowl and pour away half the egg white ( I used the egg whites for another dish)

- place bacon in the muffin tin

- add the bread (push to bottom)

- pour in the yoke and half egg white

- put in the oven at 385F for roughly 8-9 min (until egg white is done and/or until yoke is cooked to your liking)

-Add cracked pepper to the top

These little guys are very easy and tasty. I would try it again and sprinkle some goat cheese on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment