I was surfing around looking for something simple to make for breakfast and I came across these Bacon Egg Cups. It's a very simple and tasty recipe. Silly me, i didn't bookmark the site and I'm not sure what it is. I found it through links on this site and others. If you know who's site this came from, please let me know so I can send them a shout out >thanks<. Also, sorry for the bad picture. I'd already eaten one and couldn't find my camera so I used my phone.....eesh.
- grease a muffin pan
- cut small circle pieces of bread using a cookie cutter or glass
- pre-cook some bacon (not completely as it will be going in the oven)
- break egg into a bowl and pour away half the egg white ( I used the egg whites for another dish)
- place bacon in the muffin tin
- add the bread (push to bottom)
- pour in the yoke and half egg white
- put in the oven at 385F for roughly 8-9 min (until egg white is done and/or until yoke is cooked to your liking)
-Add cracked pepper to the top
These little guys are very easy and tasty. I would try it again and sprinkle some goat cheese on the top.