Here's what I did:
- got the sausages going in a pan
- grated some cheddar cheese (I had ha;f a package so I grated the whole thing...the left over will be used in the tacos)
- pulled out 1 yellow onion, 1 green pepper and a bunch of button mushrooms, chopped them got them going in a pan. I added some cracked pepper, salt, and some dried herbs
- once the sausage was done I took them off the heat and cut them up into thin pieces
- on one tortilla i placed the sausage pieces randomly, then added the onion, green pepper and mushroom and topped it with cheese.
- add the second tortilla and straight into a heated pan
- once the side was crispy flip
- once that side was crispy, it was placed on a cutting board and cut into 8 pieces
Add a touch of sour cream and mmm mmm mmm...a filling clean out the 'fridge dinner !
(so filling in fact, the leftovers are for lunch tomorrow)