Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm so weak


I am incredibly weak when it comes to a few things. One being chocolate and the other cookies. God help me when you mash them together. Every time I go to the grocery store I purposely avoid the cookie isle. This usually keeps these evil things out of our pantry. BUT....every now and then I find myself standing directly in front of them. What's even worse is when they are on sale or there's some sort of point add on.
This is what happened two days ago. It was like I blacked out and when I came to I was standing right in front of the fudgem goodness. And, low and behold, a sale/point add on......well of course I had to buy them....and not just one....THREE !!!
These things never stand a chance in our house. We all (and I mean all of us) devour these things like we're a bunch of starving rats.....even if these things had legs they wouldn't get far. I think I'd give an Olympic sprinter a run for his money when we're dashing for the last one.
Evil evil evil.
Let's just say....the bag was opened on Tuesday night....and it's already gone (and we all feel shame)

No comments:

Post a Comment