Here's another quick meal for the lazy guy. Baked Pasta. It really doesn't get any easier.
- Cook some pasta (any kind). This typically takes about 9 minutes....if you're searching the internet for recipes you really should know how to cook the stuff ;-)
- Grab a big baking dish
- Put a base layer of your favourite sauce
- Add a layer of pasta
- Add a layer of grated cheese (in this case we used mozzarella)
- Continue until you reach the top of the bowl
- Put the dish in the oven until the cheese on top is nice a cooked
- Remove and serve (add some Parmesan & Pepper if you like)
- Serve with a simple side salad or mixed greens
This only takes about 20-25 minutes and little to no effort or clean up time.