- Pull out a bag or container of mixed green salad (I assume everyone trying to be healthy has this in their 'fridge....)
- Chop a couple mushrooms and toss in...this will take seconds (wash them first) or don't add anything if you don't feel like 'chopping'
- Pull out of your freezer a bag of diveined shrimp (I just tossed mine into the sink and threw hot water on them to defrost and then peeled them and pulled the tails off...this of course was borderline too much work but I went through with it anyway)
- Toss the shrimp into a heated non stick pan with a bit of butter
- Cook until pink
- add a dash of oyster sauce
- toss onto the salad
This could be even easier if the shrimp didn't have to get peeled or if they were already cooked.