Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crave Cookies & Cupcakes


Last weekend we were out for a walk and we passed by a storefront I've strolled by numerous times but never went in....well this time was different. Maybe it was the smell, maybe it was the fact that I was hungry, or maybe I just wanted something sweet.


Where you ask ? Crave Cookies & Cupcakes


The selection was great. They had all sorts of different flavours. We at first thought, we'd get one each and a mini for our little guy...but when they asked us we quickly said 'HALF DOZEN !'.


We selected a Lemon Lime Twist, a Crave-o-licious, a Velvet Elvis, a Princess (vanilla), a Dirty Blonde, and of course for me Just Chocolate.


And as you may have already guessed, they didn't stand a chance. The cupcakes were awesome ! the only warning is...they are not cheap....but...they are well worth it once and a while.


I would highly recommend Crave if you need a sweet fix !

No comments:

Post a Comment