Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mon Ami Gabi - Paris - Las Vegas



I was in Vegas for the weekend and had an early dinner at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. I just wanted something light so I went with the Pepper Ahi Tuna Salad. I tried a Blue Moon beer with it. It's a light tasting beer that you add an orange slice to for flavor.


After I ordered I was surprised at the speed at which I was served. The salad came before the beer made it to the table (this was nice since I was by myself and didn't have anything read to keep me busy). The meal was fresh, filling, tasty and just what I was after. The service in the restaurant was prompt, polite and attentive. I would recommend this place on a sunny afternoon. The patio is the best place to enjoy people watching along with the Bellagio fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment